Thank you so much for looking through my collages. Most of these were made as I participated in Mosaic Monday and so have all been posted over at Composition-Life. I wanted a place where I could see them all in one place, and so created this page for that purpose. I hope to add links to the original postings soon.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Clover


Was getting a little bored with the pitching dual taking place at the baseball game - I was supposed to be taking pictures of the game - but there was nothing happening - and then I noticed I was in a field of clover - with bees and bugs -

What an opportunity!

0 comments:

About This Blog

I love photography! Several years ago, I decided that instead of scrap booking my pictures into the regular old fashioned albums, I would make 81/2 x 11 pages of my pictures. Digital Scrapbooking if you will.

Since having to go back to work, I have gotten behind in keeping up with albums, but I am still making some nice pages of collages, composites, mosaics, whatever you want to call them.

I found a photo meme where every Monday folks link up and share photo collages. It got me started again. I hate having to hunt thru all the pages of my other blog, to find them, so I decided to post them all in one place.

I hope you enjoy looking at them. I know I enjoyed making them. I use the iRemember Software program, just in case you were wondering.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP